Part of this project is to better understand my personal impact to raise my own awareness of my behavior, and to better understand how to change it. In order to do that, I have staged a number of Audits into my personal life. Some gross, and probably giving you more information than you want to know. Some possibly illuminating.
- Evaluating Carbon Footprint Websites
- Evaluating my Automobiles
- Looking at my Natural Gas Hot Water Heater
- A trip to the grocery store
- Part One: Looking at the power bill
- Part Two: Which household appliances draw the most power?
- Part Three: Where does my power come from?
Food & Beverage Audits:
Once I complete audits, the next step is to work on some projects. Read more about my projects here.